Questions to Ask a Caulking Company
Caulking is an important part of any building. It helps seal air leaks and water damage, making your home or business more energy-efficient and less likely to have problems in the future.
Choosing caulking services melbourne can be difficult. If you want to find the perfect one, here are some questions that might help:
– What is your experience with this type of work?
– Are you licensed and insured?
– Have any jobs gone wrong or had problems lately? How were they handled?
– Will I have an opportunity to see examples of your past projects for reference before making a decision on hiring my business/home to do the project(s)?
– Do you provide warranties for both labor and material costs if something goes wrong after installation (will materials ever need replacing?) ?
How many years has your company been in operation – what’s the average length of time between jobs?
– What’s the difference between your annual labor warranty and a lifetime one? Which type of warranty will I receive for my home or business?
– How many employees are there at your company, including office staff members. Are they all licensed professionals with relevant experience in this field? (i.e., can you provide me references from past customers?)
Here are some other questions to ask yourself before hiring someone:
– Do I need an estimate on what it would cost for materials/labor upfront so that I know how much money is coming out of pocket up front, rather than getting billed after installation?
What sorts of payment plans does the company offer – will payments be made monthly over time, annually up front, or a project-based payment?
What about the company’s experience in more unique situations – for example, installing caulking at an outdoor pool after winter. Is this something they have done before and are capable of handling?
Also, think about what sort of warranty you’re getting with your materials or labor installation. Will it be annual (giving me one year of coverage), lifetime (covering my home indefinitely) or somewhere in between?
These are some of the questions you should think about when hiring caulking services Melbourne.